Wednesday 29 January 2014

Happy Hug Day 2015 Wishes In English


In this auspicious and very special day, we have collected some great and romantic Happy Hug Day 2015 Wishes which you can share with your loved ones to share the warmth of your love. So take a look on these Hug Day Wishes and start sharing.  

                 

Happy Hug Day Wishes in English

                                            No matter where you are I’ll 

always find my way to? Hug you 
tight and shower you with my 
kisses I love only you! 


 ()__()
            ( . . ) BEAR
             ( ‘ ” ‘ ) HUG!!
   (_)-(_)
Happy Hug Day to my dear girlfriend 

m sending you this hug
IT’S FREE!
A special hug for you
FROM ME!

HERE IS A FREE HUG FOR YOU!
Keep it going by passing
this hug on to your friends 

Just do me a favor,
Put ur left hand on ur right shoulder and
Ur right hand on ur left shoulder.
Guess what
I just messaged you a hug. 


No comments:

Post a Comment