Monday 5 January 2015

Happy Hug Day 2015 Wishes in Bengali

Bengali wishes 2015 happy hug day 2015, happy hug day 2015, hug day wishes in Punjabi happy hug day 2015, wishes in Bengali. 



Happy Hug Day 2015 Wishes in Bengali

I love hugging.
I wish I was an octopus
so I could hug 8 people at a time on Hug Day. 

Do you know…
There is one gift which can’t be given
without taking it back…
That is why I give you hug
which can’t be giving without taking it back.

  1 2,
I Love You,
3 4
Love Me More,
5 6 
Give Me Kiss,
7 8
Don’t Be Late,
9 10
Hug Me Then 

You are so especial to me.
There is nothing better than 
Having you as a friend 
To share hug day with!
Thank you for making my
Day brighter.
HUGs 

‘This hug is to remind you that you are one
of my besties and I won’t forget you



No comments:

Post a Comment