Monday 5 January 2015

Happy Hug Day 2015 Wishes in Marathi

For the festival of lovers here we have something amazing and romantic stuff for you all. In this article we are going to provide you Happy Hug Day 2015 Wishes in Marathi which you can share with your friends and family. Check these out.


Happy Hug Day 2015 Wishes in Marathi

Just do me a favor,
Put your left hand on your right shoulder and
Ur right hand on your left shoulder.
Guess what
I just messaged you a hug. 
Happy Hug Day 

HERE IS A FREE HUG FOR YOU!Keep it going by passingthis hug on to your friends I am sending you this hugIT’S FREEA special hug for youFROM ME!!Happy Hug Day 

No matter where you are I’ll always find my
way to ? Hug you tight and shower you with
my kisses I love only you!!
Happy Hug Day  








No comments:

Post a Comment