Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy propose day 2015 Wishes in English

Happy propose day 2015 English wishes, 2015 English wishes happy propose day, propose day English wishes 2015, happy propose day English wishes 2015, English wishes 2015 happy propose day, 2015 happy propose day English wishes

Happy propose day 2015 Wishes in English


If I reached for your hand, will u hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me?
If I capture your heart, will u love me??

The sweetest way to propose: 
“Excuse me, do you have a band aid, 
because i scrapped my knee 
when i fell in love with you


  I propose all my friends for lifetime
Friendship
With full dedication,
no complaints,
no Demands
What do u say?


Did you know they changed the alphabet?
They put U and I together

No comments:

Post a Comment