Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy Rose Day 2015 Wishes in English

Happy rose day 2015 English wishes, 2015 English wishes happy rose day,
rose day English wishes 2015, Happy rose day 2015 English wishes, 2015
English wishes happy rose day, rose day, English wishes 2015

Happy Rose Day 2015 Wishes in English





Any 1 can love a Rose.
But no 1 will love a leaf that.
made the Rose.
don't love some one who is beautiful
but love the one who can make your life beautiful


My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,
similar to a rose without color. 
Love you forever


Bunch of Red Rose for my true love I
can’t live without you
I love you


A Single Rose for u for being in my life,
Thank you so mush to complete my Life


A Bunch of Red roses signifies deep love and
respect for you my love.
Friends for Ever Sweatheart!




No comments:

Post a Comment