Saturday 3 January 2015

Latest Happy Valentine's Day 2015 SMS Wishes for Her

Valentine is the  day of love, Lots of mythology is associated with it. Valentine day 2015 is celebrated throughout the world. On this occasion couples used to send lots of SMS and wishes for the Valentine day. If you all are searching for the Valentine day 2015 SMS, Happy Valentine day 2015 wishes, wishes for valentine day 2015, quotes for valentine day 2015, Valentine day 2015 SMS, valentine day 2015 shayari. Then you are at right place choose your Valentine day wallpapers for your girlfriend or boyfriend.

Happy Valentine's Day 2015 SMS


You will always be my Valentine. 

Here’s what you mean to me.

V – Volatile
A – Amazing
L – Lovable
E – Encouraging
N – Natural
T – Tranquil
I – Intelligent
N – Nice
E – Engaging
Happy Valentine’s Day!

U Can See ocean of love in it.

A boat of faith is waiting for you 

for a nonstop journey,

into the core of my heart.
I Love You.



You bring light into my life.
You make my heart skip a beat.
You give me butterflies in my stomach.
You show me your love in so many ways.
I’m so happy you’re mine and I’m yours.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart!
You’re always in my heart.
wherever I go.
You’re in my thoughts,
more than you know.
You are my life,
my reason to live.
Happy Valentine’s Day my Love!



You are my sun by day and my moon at night,
You are the star in the dark and my universe up high.
You are my heaven on earth!
Happy Valentines day my beloved friend.



If I could be anything in the world I would want 
to be a teardrop because I would be born in 
your eyes, live on your cheeks, 
and die on your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment